aringan dan Multimedia
BIDANG YANG DIMINATI
- Hendryanti, R. Sari, F.D., Kusmayanti, I.N. (2017). English as a medium of instruction: Issues and challenges for Indonesian university lecturers. The 15th Asia TEFL Conference-64th TEFLIN International Conference, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Kusmayanti, I.N., Hendryanti, R. Sari, F.D. (2017). English synergy program to prepare students in the international class – Using English as a medium of instruction, 1st International Conference and Workshop Series, Universitas Islam Nusantara, Bandung, Indonesia
- Dimitrieska, V., Hendryanti, R. and Nyikos, M. Meeting the challenges of classroom management and learner engagement. 2015 Annual Convention and World Language Expo, American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Language (ACTFL), San Diego, California
- Nyikos, M., Dimitrieska, V., and Hendryanti, R. (2015). Exploring the utility of teacher reflections by tracing the PK (Pedagogical Knowledge) trajectory. The 9th Conference of Language Teacher Education. Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition. University of Minnesota.
- Hendryanti, R. (2014). Integrating Courseload e-text reader in an open online course. Edward C. Moore Symposium on Excellence in Teaching, IUPUI Campus Center
- McClintic, K. and Hendryanti, R. (2012). Using global issues and social media to inspire language learning. TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Hendryanti, R. and Kusmayanti, I.N.. (2009) Home video project: efficacious EFL approach to teach large speaking classes. The Asian Conference on Education, Osaka, Japan.
- Kusmayanti, I.N. and Hendryanti, R. (Dec 2008). Electronic dictionary as EFL media for Indonesian English teachers and students of junior high school: efficacious or futile? The Third CLS International, ClaSic, National University of Singapore
- Hendryanti, R. and Kusmayanti, I.N. (2008). Designing and producing multimedia learning prototype to enhance university student’s receptive skills: a case study of first year students in Institut Teknologi Telkom. The 6th ASIA TEFL, Bali, Indonesia
- Hendryanti, R. (2007). Developing materials of an EFL reading courseware prototype for 8th grade students of junior high school in Indonesia. AThe 5th ASIA TEFL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia